PERSONAL DATA POLICY
REVE DE LOUIS attaches particular importance to the protection of the personal data of visitors to its website REVE DE LOUIS.com and in this respect, undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the data collected.
This Personal Data Policy details REVE DE LOUIS’s policy concerning personal data. By browsing on our website, you recognise being aware of the information set out hereafter and give your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described below.
We invite you to consult our Personal Data Policy regularly in order to be aware of any updates.
I – Scope of application
The Personal Data Policy is intended to govern the conditions of processing the personal data collected when you browse on our website. The data collected are subject, notably, to the provisions of the amended French Data Protection Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
“Personal data” means any information concerning a natural person who may be identified, directly or indirectly, notably by reference to user details, such as a name, identification number, login details, or one or several elements which are specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
II – Purpose of the data collection
REVE DE LOUIS collects the personal data necessary for the following purposes:
o Creation and administration of the customer accounts;
o Processing and following up the orders;
o Sending REVE DE LOUIS promotional offers, events and news (subject to your prior agreement);
o Processing the subscriptions and de-subscriptions to sales offers;
o Producing statistics, market analysis and following up the customer relationship;
o Organisation of competitions and on-line information for the winners;
o Processing requests sent via the on-line contact form.
III – Destination of the personal data
Your personal data are collected on behalf of the company REVE DE LOUIS, in its capacity of processing manager.
The personal data are only accessible to the limited number of people who will need to know about them within the framework of their activities within REVE DE LOUIS because they intervene and contribute in particular to the management of the orders and to the improved customer service, for example: the Customer Relations team, the sales team, the Legal Department, the Compliance Department and the IT Department will have access to your personal data;
Personal data may also be communicated to service providers acting on behalf of REVE DE LOUIS, on the basis of secure contractual agreements which will include strict data protection obligations. These service providers or suppliers help us to operate the website, and our other digital platforms, to conduct our business, provide services or protect the security and integrity of our business (including service providers and service providers). maintenance, security and IT support, hosting providers, payment service providers, marketing and advertising partners, direct mail or customer relationship services, etc.).
REVE DE LOUIS may also be obliged to transfer personal data to authorized authorities who request it, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
REVE DE LOUIS may also have to transfer personal data to another legal entity in case of collaboration, joint venture, restructuring, change of legal status or any other similar event. In case of merger or sale, your personal data will be definitively transferred to our successor.
REVE DE LOUIS guarantees having taken the necessary measures to ensure a sufficient level of protection for privacy and freedom enabling a safe transfer of your data.
IV – Duration of conservation
We undertake not to conserve your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes detailed above.
The data collected are strictly confidential and protected to avoid their being deformed, damaged or accessed by non-authorised persons. Moreover, the confidentiality of bank data which you transmit via the website to an approved bank is ensured by an SSL encryption process.
VI – Access to personal data
In compliance with the regulations and legislation in force, you have a right of access, rectification, suppression, opposition and transferability of the personal data concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting REVE DE LOUIS email@example.com
Moreover, if you choose to subscribe to our sales offers, we may send you promotional offers, invitations to events or any news about the REVE DE LOUIS brand by e-mail, SMS or telephone. You have the possibility of de-subscribing, by following the instructions mentioned on each communication.
A cookie is a small text file that is deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, phone …) when you connect to our website, and allows the server of our site to recover data (statistics, marketing, advertising …) .
When you connect to our website, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your terminal:
- Cookies strictly necessary for your navigation on the site and the proper functioning of it: these cookies optimize your browsing on our site by allowing you for example to browse the various pages of our site, or by offering you access to additional services. Without these cookies, it is not possible to place an order on our site.
- Third-party cookies: this may include advertising cookies, cookies related to social networks (this type of cookie is generated by the social sharing buttons), or cookies measuring audience.
The third-party cookies currently used on our website are:
- Statistical analysis cookies: “Google analytics”
You have the option to disable cookies:
- Either from your first visit to our site, by clicking on the “For more information” tab found in the banner at the bottom of the site’s home page;
- By going to the settings of your browser (Click here).
However, we draw your attention to the fact that disabling the cookies necessary for your navigation and the proper functioning of the site may prevent you from accessing certain features of our site, including placing an order.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF COOKIES
The information stored in your terminal by means of cookies, as well as any element used to enable us to identify you, are not retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes described above. In any case, cookies are not kept beyond 13 months.
How to disable cookies via your browser settings?
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the “Tool” menu then “Options”;
2. Click on the “Privacy” icon;
3. Set the “Retention Rules” menu to “Use Custom Settings for History”;
4. Uncheck the box “accept third-party cookies” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
For Internet Explorer:
1. choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”;
2. click on the “Privacy” tab;
3. click on the “Advanced” button to bring up the “Advanced Privacy Settings” window;
4. Check the box “Ignore automatic cookie management”, then select “Decline” in the column “Third party cookies” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
For Google Chrome:
1. In the menu, click on “Settings” and then on “Show advanced settings”;
2. Select the “Content Settings” tab;
3. Check the box “Block cookies and data from third party sites” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
1. In the menu at the top of the page, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”;
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab;
3. Clear the “Accept cookies” checkbox and save your preferences.
Please note that restricting cookies may affect your user experience and may prevent you from using any part of our website.